November 8, 2007

Posted by jinson on 9:04 PM No comments

I was craving for kebab and I found this recipe on RasaMalaysia.com and thought I should give it a try. All I did was add...

Recipe: Beef Kebab Koobideh

1 small chopped onion,
1 tsp turmeric powder,
1/2 tsp chili powder (or however spicey you want it),
1 or 2 glove crushed garlic,
a handful of chopped parsley leaves,
1 egg,
salt and pepper to taste,
to about 1lb of minced meat

I mixed them all together and set it aside for about 1/2 hour before I put on bamboo skewers. I then grilled them and brushed olive oil to keep them from drying up while they were cooking. The easy way to grill this is, if you have a flat pan, grease it with some olive oil and carefully place the kebab on it. I didn't feel like grilling outside in the rain. I also made a quick tabouli salad along with it. All in all, it was fast and tasty. Sorry the picture didn't turn out as good as I hoped for. I couldn't stop eating them long enough to take the picture. :)
Categories: , ,

0 comments: