October 3, 2007

Posted by jinson on 5:04 PM No comments

I got an email from a friend of mine with this video attached to it. At first I thought it was one of those stupid prank video that ask u to stare at it for a couple of minutes and a guy pops up and scares the hell of you. But what I saw was unbelievable. It took me quite a long time to process what it was. I thought that someone had painted the body of the baby with black paint and then I took a good look at her eyes...words cannot express what I was feeling at that time. I read the story that my friend had sent me so I try to translate it as good as can...it goes....

This happened in Makkah, somewhere around this year (2007), the lady that happened to was pregnant with her third child. Her first 2 children are girls and she was very anxious to have a boy. However, during her regular exam, the doctor had done a scan and told her that her baby was a girl. She was quite depressed and sadden by the news because she really wanted a boy. Throughout her pregnancy, whenever anyone ask her whatever her baby is a girl or boy, she would reply that she was pregnant with a baby snake. On the day of her baby's delivery, she gave birth to baby girl but the only thing that was different about her is that her physical appearance does look like the markings on a snake.

Please be warn! You may not like what you see!

After watching the video, I was speechless and I cried. I cried because she doens't deserve this. All babies are innocent.

Categories: , ,

0 comments: