December 19, 2007

Posted by jinson on 10:11 PM No comments
I'm so sorry I haven't been trying new recipes lately. I been sick for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I finally, I think, got my sense of taste back.
Currently, I making...well to create a chocolate cherry ice cream cake and so far it going well. I really had to rush and try to decorate my cake before the ice cream melt. Right now, I waiting for the all the icing and ice cream to harden so that I can put little cute purple flowers on it. I wanted to give this cake to my friend Kak Ida for her Raya Haji open house today but I didn't have time to put everything together. I'm going to give it to her tomorrow since my Christmas vacation/ holiday starts after I get out of work at 3pm. Yahooooo! And speaking of holiday...
Guess where I going this year. Aspen Colorado! My friend Kak Rozi lives in Superior, Colorado and we are going up there to visit her and her family. She has been bugging me to come and see her for ages now. So we will be visiting Glenwood Springs and skiing down the slopes at Aspen. I can't wait. I haven't been on vacation for quite a long time. The last time I went was when I was in college in 1998 to the Sunshine State. After I was done, I had no money to go anywhere so I went job hunting. Ended my butt at Summit as a factory operator. I don't mind. As long as it pays the bills. Anywho, before I blabber on and on and on about my depressing life (LOL) I won't be around for a week or two. So I see you all in the new year.

Happy 2008 y'all.

0 comments: